Facials and Chemical Peels in Bellevue, OH
Ready to get started?Contact Us
Facials & Chemical Peels
Whether you’d like to address the signs of aging and skin damage or simply enhance the health and appearance of your skin, facials and chemical peels can be an effective solution. Vein & Body Specialists offers these medspa services to individuals living in Sandusky, Norwalk, and Fremont, Ohio.
What Are the Benefits of Facials and Chemical Peels?
Facials and chemical peels can be ideal options to help you look and feel more rejuvenated. There are various upsides to facials at Vein & Body Specialists, such as:
- Smoother, more youthful skin
- Improvement of all kinds of skin abnormalities
- Individualized treatment options
- Minimal downtime
- The ability to be executed along with other services at our Bellevue, OH practice
- Aftercare guidelines offered to help sustain your enhancements
What Are Facials and Chemical Peels?
Facials and chemical peels are facial rejuvenation treatments that use topical solutions to enhance the health and appearance of the skin. Facials are a gentler treatment designed to refresh and nourish the skin, while chemical peels use more robust topical solutions to exfoliate the skin, resulting in more profound rejuvenation and repair. Our medical spa offers medical-grade facials and chemical peels to help patients address various skin concerns, such as:
- Wrinkles and lines
- Discoloration or hyperpigmentation
- Acne and acne scars
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Enlarged pores
- And more!
What Facial and Chemical Peel Treatments Are Available?
At Vein and Body Specialists, we offer the following facial and chemical peel treatments:
- SkinMedica Illuminize Peel
- This peel will give the skin a brighter and healthier appearance without extended downtime. It provides vibrant, radiant-looking skin and is appropriate for treating mild skin imperfections.
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel
- This peel will give the skin a radiant appearance without extended downtime. It helps provide vibrant, radiant-looking skin. It is appropriate for mild skin imperfections.
- SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel
- This peel will expedite the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. It is appropriate for moderate to severe skin imperfections with minimal downtime.
- SkinCeuticals TCA Peel
- The SkinCeuticals Smart TCA System denatures skin’s proteins and loosens adhesive bonds to accelerate cell sloughing. Ideal for all skin types and most Fitzpatricks, Smart TCA Peel has been clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, laxity, and hyperpigmentation, while the Restorative Masque is clinically proven to reduce skin’s temperature to improve post-peel comfort. Requires mild downtime of up to 7 days.
What Are the Facial and Chemical Peel Treatments Like?
Facial and chemical peel treatments will begin with a gentle skin cleansing. Then, the desired facial or chemical peel solution will be applied to the skin’s surface. Depending on the treatment being performed, this solution will rest on the skin’s surface for up to an hour. During chemical peel treatments, you may experience a warm or tingling sensation as the solution works to exfoliate the skin. Once the solution has been applied to the skin for an appropriate amount of time, it will be removed, and the treatment will be complete.
What Can I Expect After My Facial or Chemical Peel Treatment?
After facial treatments, patients often experience an immediate improvement in skin texture and hydration. These results may continue to improve in the days following treatment and will likely last about one to two months. After a chemical peel, you can expect some redness and sensitivity that may last a few days. As the skin begins to heal, the outermost layer of skin will flake and peel off. The recovery process will vary depending on the strength of the chemical peel, but most patients achieve a full recovery within a month. At this point, you can expect to notice the benefits of treatment.
Facials and Chemical Peels Reviews
My daughter and I had facials with Jasmine. Loved it and the staff is wonderful and so engaging :-) Of course, facial was amazing!
Get In Touch
How Much Do Facial and Chemical Peel Treatments Cost?
The cost of facial and chemical peel treatments will depend on the treatment performed. Some of our chemical peels are priced as follows:
- SkinMedica Illuminize Peel: $75
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel: $120
- SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel: $175
- SkinCeuticals TCA Peel: $150
During your visit to Vein & Body Specialists, we’ll develop your customized treatment plan and be able to provide you with the exact cost of treatment. Financing is available for all our treatment services to keep them affordable for all patients.
Learn More About Vein & Body SpecialistsAbout Us
Contact Us Today!
Contact us today to learn more about our facial and chemical peel treatments, or schedule an appointment to try them yourself. At Vein & Body Specialists, we are proud to offer these and other medspa solutions to patients living in and around Sandusky, Fremont and Norwalk, OH.
Facials and Chemical Peels FAQs
What is a high frequency facial?
Who benefits the most from high frequency facials?
This facial is very good who acneic skin. This machine helps reduce pimples and blemishes. It does this by improving lymphatic drainage and eliminating bacteria and toxins in acne. This can be used to prevent further onset of acne in the skin.
This device can also be used to promote healthier hair growth. It does this by increasing blood circulation and promoting cell renewal to naturally rejuvenate dormant hair follicles.
What are the benefits of high frequency facials?
- Safely kills acne-causing bacteria
- Minimizes inflammation and redness
- Reduces post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Reduces acne and prevents future breakouts
- Shrinks enlarged pores Increases circulation
- Firms skin by increasing the production of collagen and elastin
- Can reduce puffy eyes and dark eye circles
How do I prepare for my high frequency facial appointment?
- Avoid Retinoid for at least 5 days
- Come with clean face **no lotion
- Avoid harsh defoliants