Laser Hair Removal in Bellevue, OH
Ready to get started?Contact Us
Laser Hair Removal
Unwanted body hair can be not only embarrassing but also expensive to maintain. Laser hair removal performed at Vein & Body Specialists in Bellevue, OH, can remove unwanted hair to give you the smooth skin you desire. Our highly skilled specialists are known for providing caring, courteous, and expert service to the residents in Sandusky, Fremont, Norwalk, and the surrounding communities.
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a noninvasive skin treatment that safely and effectively removes unwanted hair permanently using a medical-grade laser. The treatment stops unwanted hair growth by targeting hair follicles and destroying the root. This also prevents regrowth, allowing you to enjoy smooth skin without waxing or shaving.
Lightsheer Infinity Laser for Hair Removal
At Vein & Body Specialists, we use the LightSheer Infinity laser to perform laser hair removal. This hair reduction laser is different from other lasers because it uses clinically proven diode laser technology to comfortably and effectively remove unwanted hair permanently. LightSheer Infinity has two wavelengths and six possible treatment methods, which allows each treatment to be customized for the patient based on skin type, hair type, and lifestyle.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal using the LightSheer Infinity laser can give you smoother skin with the following benefits:
- Comfortable treatments
- Long-lasting results
- Short treatment time
- No downtime
- Suitable for all skin types and colors
Vein & Body Specialists Reviews
Very nice place to be treated for varicose veins and other personal enhancement issues. Everyone is very nice and helpful. I have just started going here, but it seems like I will be happy I picked Vein and Body!
I had the Opus Laser treatment done, around my eyes, by Jasmine. I personally didnt have ANY pain. I don't have any redness and my eyes feel cool and "energized!!" I go back in 3 weeks. Staff is super friendly and down to earth. 10/10 recommend!
I love vein and body! The staff is so friendly and the place is always so clean. Thanks for helping me, Chad!!
The staff was very nice and friendly always interested in how things in my life was going.
My daughter and I had facials with Jasmine. Loved it and the staff is wonderful and so engaging :-) Of course, facial was amazing!
Get In Touch
How Is Laser Hair Removal Performed?
LightSheer Infinity® utilizes two proprietary removal technologies: HIT™ (High-Speed Integrated Technology) and ChillTip™ technologies for enhanced efficacy and patient comfort. HIT is used for larger areas and requires no prep and no gel. With HIT, skin is gently suctioned into a handpiece passed over the targeted area. The hair follicles absorb the light energy emitted from the handpiece, thus damaging and destroying them. With ChillTip, skin is cooled before and during treatment, temporarily numbing the skin as the handpiece directs the laser beam into the skin to destroy the follicles.
How Many Laser Hair Removal Treatments Are Required?
Lasers are more effective when hair is at an early growth stage; however, because not all hairs are in the same growth phase at any given time, multiple treatments are required to achieve permanent hair reduction.
Learn More About Vein & Body SpecialistsAbout Us
How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost?
The cost of laser hair removal can vary depending on your specific treatment plan. We will always ensure that you know the cost upfront and will work with you to determine a treatment plan that is both affordable and effective. We offer financing options such as deposits on accounts prior to treatment, CareCredit®, and we accept credit cards (Master and Visa).
Contact Us Today!
While cosmetic improvement is often a factor in undergoing laser hair removal, at Vein & Body Specialists, we understand that reducing unwanted hair is the primary concern for patients in and around Bellevue, Sandusky, Fremont, Norwalk, and the surrounding communities in Ohio. Contact us today for a consultation!
Laser Hair Removal FAQs
What is laser hair reduction with the LightSheer Infinity?
Am I a good candidate for hair reductions with LightSheer Infinity?
It is important to understand laser technology to know if you are a good patient for hair reduction using LightSheer Infinity.
- Safe for all skin types
- Hair must have pigment (does not work well on vellus (blonde) hair or white hair since the color of the hair fiber is what the laser beam is attracted to.
- Do you have underlying conditions that cause excess hair growth
- An example of this would be polycystic ovarian disease
- The treatment will not be effective if you do not have the underlying condition under control
- In cases like this it would be a good idea to consult your primary care physician prior to treatment
- Exposure to the sun in the last 4 weeks (this can cause an ineffective treatment due to the laser being attracted to the pigment in the tanned skin)
- If you have any of the following conditions it is important to let us know before treatment
- History of skin cancer or pre-cancerous cells
- Active infection in the area being treated
- Active cold sores
- Chronic fungal or bacterial skin diseases
- Tattoos (this may cause the tattoo to fade or be removed)
- Melasma patients need to talk to primary care physician before being treated as to not exasperate the melasma condition.
How do I need to prepare for my treatment with LightSheer Infinity hair reduction?
Effectively treating the hair requires the patient to come to our office following these specific guidelines
- Hair closely shaven or buzzed
- No lotions, make-up, or perfumes in the area being treated
- No tanning lotions within the last 7 days
- No epilating creams or devices, tweezing or waxing for up to two weeks before treatment
- No Botox or dermal fillers 6 weeks prior to treatment (if in area of hair removal)
How long does a LightSheer Infinity hair reduction session last?
How many treatment sessions will I be required to come to for my LightSheer Infinity hair reduction treatments?
What are some possible adverse reactions that might occur post-laser hair reduction with LightSheer Infinity?
Is hair reduction with LightSheer Infinity Painful?
What do I do following my LightSheer Infinity hair reduction treatment session?
- Lotion may be applied for rehydration
- Do not shave the treated area for 3 days post-treatment
- Normal skin care regimens can be resumed the next day
- No waxing, tweezing, electrolysis, or electric epilator allowed
- You can wash the treated area gently with mild soap and water
- If there are blisters, caution should be taken when cleaning the face and all avoidance of popping these blisters is recommended
- Sun protection is a must using a miner sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater
- Swimming, sports, or strenuous exercise should be avoided for 2 days